Lyon County Board of Commissioners
August 22, 2013
LYON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
July 2, 2013
A summary of the Proceedings of the Lyon County Board
9:00 a.m. pursuant to notice the Lyon County Commissioners met with the following members present: Commissioners Anderson, Sanow, Ritter, Goodenow and Stensrud. Also present: County Administrator Stomberg, County Attorney Maes.
MSP to approve agenda.
1. Approve Minutes from 6-18-2013
2. Approve Commissioner Warrants134068-134172 dated 07/03/13 in the amount of $178,268.97.
3. Approve Auditor Warrants 133988-134031 dated 06/21/13 in the amount of $7,177,323.01; warrants 134033-134055 dated 06/27/13 in the amount of $20,137.17; warrants 133961-133987 dated 06/21/13 in the amount of $126,457.84; warrant 134032 dated 06/24/13 in the amount of $95.30.
4. Approve Per Diems & Expenses
5. Annual Ditch Levy Hearing on August 20, 2013, County Ditches at 1:30, Judicial Ditches at 2:00 and update on County Ditch 36 at 2:30.
MSP to approve the consent agenda.
MSP to approve the master plan design by WSB and to move on to the next steps in the design plan.
MSP to approve the advertisement for construction for CP11:51
MSP to authorize Board Chair and Administrator to sign the revised contract with GRE.
MSP to approve a resolution for Bridge bonding for Project 42-607-026.
MSP to approve a resolution to accept the local road improvement funds for the safety improvement of County Road 7 and Highway 14 Project LRIP 42-607-027.
MSP to accept the resignation of Connie Marben as Correctional Officer. .
MSP to approve funding the hoop barn in the amount of $22,120, to be built in the spring of 2014.
MSP to approve the Cottonwood Library Appropriation of $53,334 for the remodel of the Library.
MSP to approve the gambling permit and waive the 30 day waiting period.
MSP to approve the hiring of Mike Blum as a temporary employee at the rate of $27.43/hour from approximately July 22 through October 25.
MSP to adjourn at 11:17 a.m.
A copy of these proceedings are available in the County Administrator Office of Lyon County and also available at