Board of Education of Independent School District #413 Minutes
April 1, 2014
The Board of Education of Independent School District #413, Marshall Public Schools met for their regular meeting in the Fine Arts Conference Room on Tuesday, March 25th, 2014. Chairman Chapman called the meeting to order and the roll call showed all members present.
Presentation given: Vicki Myers and Kala Kopitski presented work they are doing in their classrooms with iPads as a result of the TIGERSS grant.
Board action was taken on:
1. Approval to Add BEATS as Marshall Public School Sponsored Activity
2. Approval of Milroy Tuition Agreement
3. Approval of Field Trip Requests
4. Approval of Policy Revisions
5. Approval to Move the Regular April School Board Meeting Date
6. Approval of 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 School Calendars
7. Ratification of 2013 – 2015 EA Master Agreement
8. Approval of Make-Up Days
9. Approve Community Service Board Members
10. Approval of Achievement and Integration Plan
11. Approval of Proposed Staff Development Activities
12. Authorization of Roofing Project
This is a summary of the meeting. Complete minutes are on file at the District Administration Office, available at esb.swmn.org.